Need a New Window Estimate?
We can help!
Call (410) 701-2031 for $500 off (10 window minimum), and Free Estimate
7 Things That Affect Your Window Replacement Estimate
These factors will help determine the cost of your project.
It's difficult to estimate the cost of your project until a professional can see your home, assess the right installation type and understand your specific needs. In the meantime, use the information below to compare features and options that will affect your project budget.
- Style. Choose from a variety of window styles, including casement, double-hung, bay or bow, awning and more. You'll want to pick one that fits your home, region and lifestyle needs.
- Material. Wood, vinyl or fiberglass – each has its own unique benefits. Do your research to find the right material for your home. The type of material you choose can impact your window replacement costs.
- Features and options. Similar to how choosing accessories for a new car can affect its price, selecting optional features for your windows can impact your project cost.
- Size of project and product. Are you replacing a single window or are you considering a whole-house replacement? Do you want oversized windows? The project cost will vary depending on the size of your project and products needed.
- Installation. While DIY may seem like a cost-effective approach, you should consider your expertise before trying to tackle the project on your own. Research installation methods.
- Warranty. A good warranty will help protect your investment – and should come standard. Become familiar with warranties to understand what will be covered should an issue arise with the product or installation.
- Location. Installation prices may vary based on where you live
- Article credited to pella.com